French For Kids
Alliance Française Stellenbosch offers now Primary School French language introduction sessions to young kids.
Why French language?
French is the 6th most spoken language in the world, with more than 300 million French speaking people in 88 nations on 5 continents. French language is also one of the most learned foreign languages in the world.
Learning French makes other languages such as Spanish, Portuguese, Italian easier to learn in the future.
What are the benefits of being exposed to French as a foreign language at a young age?
- Improve brain development and cognitive skills.
- Increase creativity, critical and problem thinking skills.
- Build self-confidence, works as a great head start to the learning process.
- Give a chance to explore another culture, another way of thinking,
- Broaden a child’s horizon and career options in future life.
What can your child expect in the class?
- Vocabulary according to the school curriculum
- Promoting creative thinking
Everything is about having fun in a creative and immersive environment with a native speaking French tutor. Listening, speaking, singing, drawing, miming, playing is our favourite way of teaching young kids.
Our tutor will go attend the class in the school premises, at the time that will be the most convenient for the kids.
A group class is at least 10 learners (maximum 20).
Duration: 10 hours per term.
Fees: R140 per learner per hour. Including material.
Private tuition at our venue:
- R420 for 1 learner
- R240 each for 2 learners
- R190 each for 3/4 learners
- R160 for 5 or more learner
Contact us for more information and if you are interested in the French DELF PRIM international exam, specially thought for 8 to 12 years kids.